The weather is getting cooler. But that doesn’t mean family fun has to end. Fall offers plenty of opportunities to strengthen the bond with your friends and family members. Here is a list of 30 fun fall activities the entire family will enjoy.
1. Take a hike at the nearest trail or National Park in your area.
2. Buy a portable fire pit and have a family bonfire. Don’t forget the S’mores!
3. Participate in a 5k that benefits your favorite charity.
4. Attend a professional, college or local sporting event.
5. Have a fall scavenger hunt.
6. Visit a local farm to pick a pumpkin, walk through a corn maze or enjoy a hayride.
7. Plant tulip bulbs that will blossom in the spring.
8. Go on a camping trip.
9. Visit an orchard to pick apples.
10. Fly kites in the yard or at the park.
11. Attend a fall festival.
12. Bake autumn-inspired treats such as pumpkin hand pies and candy apples.
13. Carve pumpkins and make Halloween costumes.
14. Dress up as your favorite historical character for Halloween.
15. Create DIY fall decorations.
16. Collect and decorate pine cones to display in your home.
17. Make a scarecrow.
18. Take a nature walk to explore fall foliage.
19. Go to the mall to shop for new fall and winter gear.
20. Decorate your home with fall-themed items.
21. Take your family Christmas photo before it gets cold.
22. Make kettle corn, roast hot dogs and watch a movie.
23. Make fruit preserves and jams.
24. Go to your local bookstore and stock up on new books for the fall and winter.
25. Have a family dance contest to Halloween-themed music such as Thriller, Monster Mash and A Nightmare on My Street.
26. Plan your Thanksgiving and Christmas vacations.
27. Visit your local zoo to participate in Boo at the Zoo.
28. Go to the botanical gardens.
29. Decorate your yard for Halloween.
30. Read fall books with your young children. Popular titles include Pumpkin Jack, Amelia Bedelia’s First Apple Pie and Fall Leaves Fall.
About Corporate Counsel Women of Color (CCWC)
Are you a woman of color who is looking for strategies to take your career to the next level? Corporate Counsel Women of Color (CCWC) is a not-for-profit organization that promotes global diversity and the careers of more than 4,500 women of color attorneys. Learn more about becoming a member of CCWC.
Already a member? Upgrade your membership to Premier status. Benefits include discounts on executive education programs, CCWC conference discounts, free CLE and more. Explore the CCWC Premier Membership today.
©Corporation Counsel Women of Color. All Rights Reserved. To license this article, contact email@example.com