We are excited about the upcoming Corporate Counsel Women of Color and Hogan Lovells 17th Annual Career Strategies Conference from September 22-25, 2021 in Los Angeles, California at the JW Marriott Downtown LA Live. The event will be Live + Virtual.
Please find some frequently asked questions.
LIVE ATTENDEES IN LOS ANGELES
- To attend the live conference, is it mandated that I be fully vaccinated? Yes, the California Public Health Department requires that attendees of large indoor events be fully vaccinated and provide proof of their vaccination card issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or state agency.
- What steps will the conference take to keep attendees safe? We take safety seriously. We will require all attendees to show proof of vaccination. We will also require all attendees to take an on-site rapid COVID-19 test (via our medical provider) with a negative result prior to receiving the conference badge and credentials. All attendees will be required to wear face masks during the event (except when eating and drinking) and undergo temperature checks at entry points, just to name a few. For information on our COVID-19 protocols, visit our website at www.ccwomenofcolor.org.
- If I have been fully vaccinated, am I still required to take an on-site rapid COVID-19 test at the Marriott through the CCWC medical provider? Yes, we want all attendees to take an on-site test and provide a negative test result before receiving their conference badge, credentials, and access to the event. The results take 15-20 minutes.
- What happens if I test positive for COVID-19 and I am a guest at the hotel? If you are staying at the hotel, we are required to notify the hotel immediately. You are also required to quarantine in your hotel room. While you are at the hotel, you will be provided with contactless room service delivery. You will receive no housekeeping services during your stay.
- What happens if I test positive for COVID-19 and I am not a guest at the hotel? If you do not have a room at the hotel, you will be required to leave the premises immediately.
- What if I decide that I do not want to attend the live event and would rather attend the conference virtually? If you would like to convert your live registration to a virtual registration, we will provide you with virtual login information in early September. NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASE IS REQUIRED.
*This section is applicable to individuals who purchase a conference registration online after June 25, 2021.
- I want to attend the Corporate Counsel Women of Color and Hogan Lovells 17th Annual Conference virtually. What is the cost of the virtual conference? $1,300.00 (for the Wednesday Boot Camp and the Thursday and Friday General Sessions) and $1,000.00 for the General Session Only (Thursday and Friday).
- If I purchase a virtual conference registration, may I then convert my virtual conference pass to a live conference pass and show up in-person in Los Angeles? The live conference is currently at capacity. We are not able to convert virtual attendance to live attendance at this juncture.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.