2022 COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR IN-PERSON EVENT TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
Corporate Counsel Women of Color is committed to providing our attendees with a safe environment that follows the CDC, the State of Georgia, Public Health Department, and CODIV-19 protocols.
All attendees are required to present a negative COVID-19 test (same-day-on-site at the Hyatt Regency) prior to receiving their conference credentials. We will have a medical provider at the Hyatt that will conduct the COVID-19 testing.
In addition, we encourage attendees to get tested for COVID-19 prior to their arrival date at the conference. This advanced testing will help attendees know their status before heading to Atlanta.
One month prior to the conference, we will distribute a simple questionnarie to determine the percentage of attendees who have been fully vaccinated.
Our Safety Protocols
- All attendees to Present a Negative COVID-19 Test Taken on the Same Day of Conference Check-In
- Same Day On-site COVID-19 Rapid Testing Available (Test Results Available in 15-20 Minutes)
- Face Masks to Be Worn Indoors (Except When Eating and Drinking)
- Social Distancing
- Wellness and Temperature Checks
- Hand Sanitizing Stations
- Daily Health Declarations
Additional Steps Taken by the Hyatt Regency Downtown Atlanta
The Hyat Regency Downtown Atlanta has implemented extensive steps to keep everyone safe including but not limited to the following:
- Room sets will follow current social distancing protocols.
- Elimination of self-service buffets and food stations and use of plated meal service.
- Hotel room sanitization. Daily ballroom and conference room sanitation. Extra cleaning and sanitations stations.
*These protocols are subject to change
For Additional Details on CCWC’s and the Hyatt’s Protocols, Visit: www.ccwomenofcolor.org
Corporate Counsel Women of Color
Radio City Station
P.O. Box 2095
New York, NY 10101-2095